Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections on week #1

  1. I don't think that there are going to be any factors affecting my participation in class. The only thing that might possibly affect my participation is golf season because it can get a little hectic depending on how many times we play.
  2. The best learning experience I can think of is Greeley's AP World History Class. Before this class I didn't realize how much I like learning about other cultures. While everyone of us in that class complained, I still felt that we gained important awareness of why certain cultures are the way they are now. This class also taught me that I learn things through reptilian and usage. I didn't realize this class was a valuable learning experience until recently when I found I have a passion for other cultures.
  3. I'm excited to evolve my writing, but I'm also afraid it may not evolve that much or not at all. I've always felt English is my worst subject, so I'm hoping my essays will improve at least a little over the course of this class. I'm looking forward to being able to speak my mind (even though I haven't yet)once I get a feel for the class. I think with every class you can improve if you put effort into it so I guess this class would change my life by getting me more prepared for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment